Open to members, students, visitors and travellers; our eco-lodge camp offers all the comforts you want in a relaxed atmosphere.
Want to kitesurf, windsurf, boat, diving, bike rides, shopping, sightseeing…?
This is where it happens, all within a radius of less than 5km!
For all requests and reservations please follow the link below.
You will have the choice between the hotel, the bungalow and the campsite.
This is only valid for students outside the internship!
Do not forget to mention the name of MATT JAXSUN when making a reservation and put us in copy in order to validate your request.
Haven’t forgotten anything?
- Bath towel, sunscreen, tongues, cap and sunglasses.
- Sweater and raincoat for cool evenings.
- Kites, harness, combi and bar and pump if you are not in class.
- Your good mood!
The camp has secure private parking.
Mobile homes and caravans are not accepted on our area, we will ask you to go through the reception in order to book your dedicated pitch.
Thank you for your understanding
Different possibilities are available to you:
- Restaurant of the hotel “Landenzee” (possibility to eat at the camp)
- Barbecue organized by you (bbq available at the camp, provide charcoal)
- Restaurant outing according to your taste desires (possibility to accompany Jaxsun instructors and students)
Don’t forget to order a portion of “Bitter ballen” as an aperitif with its famous mustard…
What to do in the surroundings:
Catering in the vicinity:
- Landenzee – Gastronomy: Rampweg 28, 4326 LK Scharendijke
- Beach Club Perry’s – Beachclub: 4322 AB Scharendijke(GPS: 51″44’37” N – 3″49’27” W “)
- Surf-Inn – Small catering Dorpstraat 14, 4322 AD Scharendijke
- Leonardo – Pizzeria: Dorpsstraat 12, 4322 AD Scharendijke
- Strandclubzee – Local gastronomy: Strand Brouwersdam 2 , Scharendijke
- Eet cafe Zomers – Small catering: Elkerzeeseweg 8, Scharendijke
Camp Jaxsun has free Wi-Fi throughout the Landenzee site.
Don’t forget to disconnect from time to time, nature is beautiful!