The number one rule in Kitesurfing is safety, take the time to read this category.

Safety and accidents?

Kitesurfing is never done alone and it is imperative to have taken or taken courses if you are a beginner. 80% of kitesurfing accidents take place on the beach at the time of take-off and landing, with the remaining 20% accidents due to external parameters, whether it is the environment or other people sailing on [...]

Go to Top